Of Montreal played a stellar show last night to a packed house. Though I prefer the band's bygone days when things were more experimental and involved copious amounts of drugs, the current lineup sounded great and their stage show was spot on. Just as impressive as Kevin Lawrence Barne's endless wig wardrobe were the amount of weirdos in attendance - looking weird,acting weird, and saying weird shit. Here's a small sampling of their creative minds at work:
10) Girl #1: Are you on the glitter train? Girl # 2: Yes bitch I'm on the glitter train. I'm the mother-fucking queen of the glitter train.
9) Take my punch card again and I'll punch you in the face.
8) Dude, you look pretty sweet in that dress, man.
7) There's golden nuggets of doo doo all over the place, you just gotta look for them.
6) If someone puts glitter on you and you don't want it on you, this should be considered assault.
5) Could I get a monkey fuck? Does it look like I give a monkey fuck? Monkey-fucking-whatever.
4) Look out! He's got a live scorpion in there!
3) I'm not gonna be able to function without my barbie doll.
2) My life has been twenty years of awesomeness and danger.
1) This place smells like one big fart.